Europe is the continent, with a land area of 10,180,000 km2 and a population of approximately 746 million people. Europe is home to well-known countries such as the United Kingdom and Spain. Europe includes Germany and Italy. The Continent is located above the equator, keeping the majority of the city’s climate colder and more pleasant. Cities are wealthy, modern, and have a high Human Development Index (HDI).
Istanbul, Turkey’s largest city, has 1.3 million inhabitants and is the largest city in Europe. Russia is the world’s largest country and a transcontinental country that shares land with Asia and Europe (Eurasia). In the list. Moscow, Saint Petersburg, and other Russian cities are included.
Read Articles on Europe:
- 20 Largest Cities in Europe
- Largest Cities in the United Kingdom
- 15 Most Scenic Train Routes In Europe
- List Of Official Languages Of European Countries
- 25 Longest Rivers In Europe
- 50 Countries Of Europe And Their Capital Cities
- 22 Largest Lakes In Europe
- 15 Highest Mountains In Europe