We accept Articles and Advertise your Business
- The title should start with numbers and the content accordingly.
Example titles: 7 best, 8 tips, 10 guides (refer to our recent posts).
- Content must be well-written in English.
- The content must be 100% unique.
- At least 800 words should be included in the content.
- The content should be valuable, educational, and simple to read and understand.
- Give a proper title and description with a keyword for the post.
- Divide the content by using proper headings and sub-headings.
- The articles need to be submitted in Word .doc or .docx format, no other format will be accepted.
- Content should be suitable for reading by people of any demographic.
- We reserve the right to edit any content to bring it into line with the Worldlistmania’s editorial guidelines.
If you would like us to write articles for your business or promotion, please contact us for more information.
Which posts won’t be accepted?
- Anything that is too promotional.
- links to the illegal websites are not allowed (restricted by the governments)
- We do not accept plagiarized, AI Generated, copied, or re-purposed content.
- articles whose only purpose is to get a backlink.
- Anchor text with a brand name, or words including sale, purchase, buy, tickets, booking, packages, courses, services, and similar words are not allowed.
- Articles that have already been published on our website won’t be accepted.
Link in the Post
- Links are important to articles and we want you to use them, Always make sure you link to a reliable and trustworthy source, not spammy keywords or location anchors.
- You can add one link to a article and the content must include one reference link from an high authority websites like Wikipedia, Web MD, Forbes, TechCrunch, Britannica, etc.
- Content must include one internal link, choose relevant posts from Worldlistmania.
- Promotional, out-of-context links, as well as links to product offers and services, are not allowed and will be removed.
- Nofollow links will be used for all links. In your author bio, you can mention your company and include a (nofollow) link to it; nofollow can also help your website’s SEO.
- We keep the right to take out and replace links, as well as change their anchor texts at any time and without the author’s consent.
- A Guest Post with 1 nofollow link in the article is free. We don’t charge fees. (The link should lead to the brief article).
Sponsored Post and Promo
- Self-promotional content will be accepted only for sponsored posts.
- Dofollow links are limited to one per article. The link must lead to a quality article.
- Please contact me at the below email address if you are interested in a dofollow link.
If your content meets our guidelines, please send it to us via email at [email protected]
if you would like to advertise in particular pages or entire website, below you can see one of our text advertising format.
After your article is published
- Share it on your social media.
- Send an email to your subscriber list.
- Post on relevant niche forums and Reddit groups.
- If you have a mailing list, mail them.
Use this email ID (only for verification purposes): [email protected]
Note: To maintain a coherent and search engine-friendly article and website, we reserve the right to modify the content in the article. The outbound link (dofollow or nofollow) will be active for at least one year and may be permanent depending on the quality of the outbound link.