We accept Articles and Advertise your Business
- The title should start with numbers or with subtitles in the article.
- The content must be well-written in English.
- The content must be 100% unique.
- At least 800 words should be included in the content.
- The content should be valuable, educational, and simple to read and understand.
- Give a proper title and description with a keyword for the post.
- Divide the content by using proper headings and sub-headings.
- The articles need to be submitted in Word .doc or .docx format, no other format will be accepted.
- The content should be suitable for reading by people of any demographic.
- We reserve the right to edit any content to bring it into line with WorldListmania’s editorial guidelines.
Which posts won’t be accepted?
- Anything that is too promotional.
- links to the illegal websites are not allowed (restricted by the governments)
- We do not accept plagiarized, AI Generated, copied, or re-purposed content.
- articles whose only purpose is to get a backlink.
- Anchor text with a brand name, or words including sale, purchase, buy, tickets, booking, packages, courses, services, and similar words are not allowed.
- Articles that have already been published on our website won’t be accepted.
Link in the Post
- Links are important to articles, and we want you to use them, Always make sure you link to a reliable and trustworthy source, not spammy keywords or location anchors.
- You can add one link to an article and the content must include one reference link from high authority websites like Wikipedia, Web MD, Forbes, TechCrunch, Britannica, etc.
- Content must include one internal link; choose relevant posts from Worldlistmania.
- Promotional, out-of-context links, as well as links to product offers and services, are not allowed and will be removed.
- Nofollow links will be used for all links. In your author bio, you can mention your company and include a (nofollow) link to it; nofollow can also help your website’s SEO.
- We retain the right to take out and replace links, as well as change their anchor texts, at any time and without the author’s consent.
- A guest post with 1 nofollow link in the article is free. We don’t charge fees. but the link should not lead to a profitable website (selling products or services).
Sponsored Post and Promo
- Self-promotional content will be accepted only for sponsored posts.
- Dofollow links are limited to one per article. The link must lead to a quality article.
- Please contact us at the below email address if you are interested in a do-follow link.
If your content meets our guidelines, please send it to us via email at [email protected]
If you would like to advertise on particular pages or an entire website, we accept a wide range of advertising banner sizes.
Note: “The link within the article must be active; if it is not found or redirects to other websites, we reserve the right to remove it for sake of the search engine friendliness and safety of our website.”
After your article is published,
- Share it on your social media.
- Send an email to your subscriber list.
- Post on relevant niche forums and Reddit groups.
- If you have a mailing list, mail them.
Use this email ID (only for verification purposes): [email protected]
- To maintain a coherent and search engine-friendly article and website, we reserve the right to modify the content of the article.
- Guarantee that articles posted with their corresponding links are live for at least 365 days.
- We retain the right to refuse articles and adjust prices at any time.