The United States, a developed country with the highest number of billionaires in the world, has over 400 billionaires. California, New York, Texas, Florida, and Illinois are the states with major companies and other industries. It exports IT-related Products, Engineering Services, and different branded products to many countries. California state holds the most billionaires with 85 billionaires.
New York and Texas states are in second and third positions with 67 and 44 billionaires respectively, the cities in the United States are the economic hub for domestic and international businesses.
|Rank||States||No. of billionaires|
- 25 States by Most Billionaires in the United States
- Tallest and Largest Waterfalls in the United States of America
- 20 Highest Crop and Food Productions of United States
- 25 Tallest Buildings in United States
- 25 Largest lakes in the United States