Over 400 billionaires live in the United States, a developed country with the highest number of billionaires in the world. The states having the largest corporations and other industries include California, New York, Texas, Florida, and Illinois. It exports IT-related goods, engineering services, and various branded items to a variety of nations. With 85 billionaires, California is the state with the most billionaires.
Cities in the United States are the economic hub for domestic and foreign enterprises, with New York and Texas states ranking second and third with 67 and 44 billionaires, respectively.
|Rank||States||No. of billionaires|
- 25 States by Most Billionaires in the United States
- Tallest and Largest Waterfalls in the United States of America
- 20 Highest Crop and Food Productions of United States
- 25 Tallest Buildings in United States
- 25 Largest lakes in the United States