List of Atomic Power Stations in India
India is one of the powerful countries in the world that uses nuclear and other advances rocket technologies to protect the country. But this list is of power plants which uses atomic power to generate electricity. Usually india generate the electricity from hydro and coal, The Atomic power stations is located in different state of the country. India faces power problems constantly nowadays because of population and lack of income, corruption too. The list below shows six Stations that presently generates power.
- Kakrapar Atomic Power Station, Kakrapara (Gujarat)
- Kaiga Atomic Power Plant, Kaiga (Karnataka)
- Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu)
- Narora Atomic Power Station, Norora (Uttar Pradesh)
- Rana Pratap Sagar Atomic Power Station (RAPS), Rawatbhatta (Rajasthan)
- Tarapur Atomic Power Plant (TAPS), Tarapur (Maharashtra)